Elitecore Professional Services Group (PSG) to provide OSS/BSS delivery and implementation. Headed by highly experienced Telco S/w Implementation head to address the complexities in the OSS/ BSS infrastructure and manageability Elitecore professional Services group will address Project management and professional services to offer Best Practices and service to ensure efficient processes in each of our projects.
With A Single team to address Consulting, Development, Implementation & Support, Elitecore offers an advantage to Telecom Operator, Network Service Providers and System Integrators enabling faster service roll out.
Elitecore professional Services group comprises of Project management, Operations & Maintenance, Managed Services, Time and Material, Post Migration/Go live support & Turnkey project Implementation
- Consulting, Implementation and Managed Services for Elitecore Customers & Partners
- Professional Services Team having worked in operator environments
- PMP Certified team members, Java developer & DBA
- Dedicated Account manager
- Efficient Change Management Process
- Experience in Project Implementation for TEIR 1 to TIER 3 operators
- Elitecore offers O&M Services
- Emerging Market Hosted Services
- Elitecore offers Turnkey End to End Solution for NGN LoB
- Experience with Wireless, Wireline, Satellite & Cable service providers
- Project and Program Management
Right from winning the project to go live is coordinated by the Project Manager who takes end-to-end responsibility, from planning, migration and integration through to issue resolution and preparation of progress reports.
- Solution requirement Study
Business Requirements Analysis – Our team works on understanding and documenting the business objectives and requirements of the project surrounding the product/solution
- Technical Requirements
Based on the business objective a spread sheet is made with the technical requirements needed after analyzing the current system.
- Solution Architecture
Proposed solution architecture is prepared keeping in mind the requirements for the overall solution with key interfaces and functionality
- High level Solution Design
As a next step a high level solution design is made, mapping the requirements and proposed architecture to existing system and identifying customization work.
- Software Development
Based on the HLD there will be Creation of source code needed for integrating separate systems or to provide functionality missing and formal documentation of interface specification for information exchange.
- Interoperability Testing
IOT is done with various network elements present in the ecosystem to show conformance to system requirements.
- Solution Deployment
It involves the set of activities related to site preparation, deployment and installation of the solution
- Customer Acceptance Testing
Formal testing of the delivered solution against the business requirements specified for the project.
- Support and Maintenance
Post implementation support functions like troubleshooting, hot fixes and ongoing updates for the solution
- Operation and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Turnkey Implementation
With over 10 years of experience in the telecom domain we understand the complexity in a telecom implementation and assure you of our services and support.