The Cable TV industry has witnessed stiff competition with the growth of direct to home (DTH) and IPTV in key markets, however it has managed to maintain a firm foothold in Indian as well as global digital Pay TV Household scenario. Cable TV industry is undergoing yet another paradigm shift with proliferation of set top boxes (STBs) carrying digital output, interactive services and next generation ramp-up like Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), multi-chindustryannel bouquet, high-speed Internet access, Video on Demand (VoD) and Pay per View (PPV) services which will enable the in its next leap.
Even as cable operators globally aspire to become MSOs (Multi-Service Operator) by providing more personalised digital services to the customers while capturing ever-growing customer market share, they are running into new business challenges. So, the way forward is the need of a more dynamic and integrated OSS/BSS solution which facilitates personalised offerings, content flexibility, enhancement in collection efficiency, content and subscriber transparency, multiple network support, various new digital devices and applications support, interactive VAS services like DVR, music, games and VOD, error-free invoice generation for multiple services and parties, flexible revenue settlement with broadcasters/Content Provider/Franchisee/LOCs/JVs, room TV, broadcast, pay tv billing & unicast features and more
Elitecore’s Offering for MSOs
Elitecore offers an end-to-end OSS/BSS solution which enables providers to offer multiple services such as voice over broadband, Cable TV and broadband, bundled services, Triple Play, on-demand services, on-line purchasing, viewer polling, Replay live TV, Multi-room TV, broadcast & unicast features and more, on a single platform. It also caters to revenue sharing requirements for resellers and Broadcasters/Content providers through flexible partner management system. It enables a single view of subscriber account for multiple services and offers easy recharge options using SMS, IVR, USSD & Portal and CRM through user friendly web-self care. Inbuilt TRP solution enables Service providers generate new revenue streams by easily capturing subscriber information in real time.
- Convergent business model supporting pre-paid, post-paid, enterprise & residential customers to accommodate to the competitive market requirements and serve to all customer segments
- Flexible Product Catalog for A-la-carte offerings and multi channel bouquet services
- Single platform for multiple services (DVR/VOD/PPV/VAS, etc.) and networks (COAX/FTTH/HFC, etc.)
- Enhance customer experience with- Viewer Interactive Services like TV shopping, Gaming, Time shift TV, Video on Demand, on-demand advertising, Video Calling and many more
- Enables managing complex partner relations of broadcaster, content providers, LCOs/JVs/Franchisee, CDN Provider with differing agreements with the same system in the Cable TV ecosystem easily.
- Intuitive EPG for subscribers to manage their account on TV check balance details, Recharge, Check Usage History, Service Subscription as well as enabling real-time voting.
- Error free invoicing and preventing revenue leakage because of accurate billing of the subscriber as per the subscription which maintains subscriber and content transparency from LCOs/JVs
- Extensive business intelligence and TRP reporting capabilities (IPTV) for monitoring the growth continuously.