This situation leads to customer dissatisfaction caused by higher than expected bills. All these frustrated customers become the reason for more and more customer care calls to operators and negative PR that tarnish the brand value of operators. With the fear of higher bills, subscribers do not use their mobile data while roaming, which also leads to a substantial loss of revenue for the operators. To overcome this obstacle, operators require a bill shock prevention mechanism in place.
Elitecore Bill Shock Prevention consisting of pre integrated stack of Crestel OCS, NetVertex PCRF, Product Catalogue and web/mobile self care helps the operators to increase customer loyalty and encourage them to use mobile data without any panic.
- Real time notifications about usage and Roaming into another network
- Enable customers to access real time dashboards to view their usage, buy add plans from Mselfcare
- Apply FUP / Throttle when Data limit reached
- Empowering customers to take control of their Shared group usage & set limits
- Provide appropriate Data Add-On Plans by understanding customer usage pattern
- Social Media Plans for heavy users of Social Media Applications
- Add-on Data Plans
- Booster Plans
- Operators can avoid Bill forgiveness for unhappy customer
- Generate additional revenue via new up sell opportunities
- Increased Revenue due to fewer customer care calls
- Operators can feel the difference with improved customer loyalty and Reduction in Churn with happy and satisfied customers.
- Subscribers are empowered to avoid shock & overages
- Enhanced Customer Experience with real time notifications, personalised plans and control over spending limits of shared group members