Partner Management is key to effectively managing content, channel, interconnect and roaming partnership settlement to handle data, voice and video services over fixed and mobile networks. Partners in the digital ecosystem play a critical role in the success of service providers.
The proliferation of smart devices and high speed internet has further revolutionized the entire telecom ecosystem with a spurt in partner enabled services i.e. Interconnect/Roaming, Partner, OTT Partner, SMS/Payment Gateway Partner, MVNO/E, Content Providers, ISP/MSO, Channel Provider, Cloud Partner, Leased Line & Fibre Wholesale Partner, Digital Partner – IOT etc. And enhancing partner profitability is critical to forming and retaining the right partnerships.
Partner Settlement Platform
Sterlite Tech offers an end-to-end, automated partner settlement and management solution that not only bills and rates accurately, but also handles entire partner lifecycle requirements, from recruitment to settlement, helps form quick partnership agreements and reduces time to market with rapid introduction of new-generation content and superior reach through partner network.
Sterlite Tech Partner Management helps in effectively managing content, channel, interconnect and roaming partnerships to handle data, voice and video services over IP, fixed and mobile networks. With efficient management of upstream partnerships with content providers, aggregators, ASPs, downstream partnerships with MVNOs, VSPs, channel partners and roaming, interconnect arrangements for transit, inbound and outbound traffic. It supports profit- maximized partnerships; helps attract and retain partners through effective management, while preventing revenue leakage through meticulous settlement procedures. We have over 25 successful deployments in South East Asia, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Partner settelement key architecture summary
Key Architecture Summary:
- Integrated, modular design, add new solution by merely plugging in a new module
- Tiered architecture enabling high scalability & redundancy support
- Open, Published & Secured APIs/Web-Services/Interfaces suitable for integration through internal components/ products as well as other 3rd party system
- Standardized and Ease of integration in a heterogeneous network ecosystem
- Ease in Horizontal and Vertical expansion and focus on reusability
- Single Data Master for each key entity to ensure no data discrepancies
- Solution for up to 1 billion CDRs/Day
- Multi-vendor support/Integration with 3rd party systems
- Partner Lifecycle Management: Provides complete partner management tools from on-boarding to settlement, including partner and partner hierarchy management up to N- level, minimum commitment obligations and partner credit limit assignment and management.
- Wholesale Rating & Charging: Enables multiple rating schemes based on monetary balance or event based, discounts, revenue-sharing models, zero rated, etc with partner account – guiding information to product package association.
- Billing, Reconciliation and Settlement: Bills, provides accurate settlement reports by reconciling usage activity with partners, implements risk sharing policies, adherence to SLAs, related discounts and rebates and checks for errors and discrepancies.
- Reporting: Provides intelligent margin analysis and reports on usage patterns and drop in service levels.
- Partner Self care via APP and Web: Enables partners to check their own and customer status online with drill-down facility into usage details, order service request online.
- Event Specific Notification: Configurable notification based on a specific event can be received by the CSP staff and partner staff via email and SMS.
- Eases complexities in managing multi-disciplinary partners and agreements
- Prevents revenue leakage
- Low TCO
- Prevention of Vendor lock-in
- Faster roll-outs
- Unlimited Flexibility and Scalability
- Online revenue realization through Partner Web Self-care
- Enhancing Shared Revenues by creating greater value for the customer
- Streamline Channel Partner Account Management
- Competitive Analysis of Channel Partner Performance
- Automated Partner Settlement, Bill Generation, Commission and Payout
- Personalized contracts and relationships
- Fast and automated partner onboarding process
- Flexible management and settlement of telecom and non-telecom partnerships
- Support for an unlimited number of partner agreements, revenue sharing and hierarchy levels