MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) Solution
MVNO Solutions by Elitecore - Your Partner for Growth and Innovation
TOLL FREE: 1800-300-03080
MNOs are realizing the significance of MVNO partners to reach out to niche audiences with unique needs using suitable low cost business models & pricing strategies. As a result, MVNOs are fast emerging across segments such as telecom, roaming, retail, media, business, discount, lifestyle, and M2M.
Elitecore MVNE/O Solution is an end-to-end B/OSS platform with a Convergent Real time platform for rapid service delivery & customer care to meet pertinent growth aspects of MVNE/O, Revenue Generation, Service Differentiation & Cost Optimization.
Our MVNO operations offer mobile operators complete control over mobile service definition and delivery.
- Available in pay-as-you-grow based Opex Model
- Ease in service creation with reduced development and deployment time
- Operational flexibility to manage an array of present and future services
- Rapid innovation & brand differentiation, resulting in effective & faster acquisition of new customers
- Better responsiveness to adapt to competition maneuver
- Compliance to Standards - 3GPP Release 11 Compliant & TM Forum Standard based offerings (eTOM, SID, TAM)
- Highly Efficient and Scalable Platform
- Real-time Provisioning & Activation System
- Integrated Policy and Charging
- Multi-Tenancy Support
- Built-in Business Analytics and CRM
- Faster time to Market: With pre-integrated stack Go Live in 90 days
- Faster Revenue Realization
Business Day for Launch of innovative offers such as Shared Wallet, Volume Based, Time Based, URL Based, Unlimited Plans & On-Demand Plans
- Improved Customer Loyalty: In-built analytics and reporting enables new monetization and personalization opportunities that helps to improve customer loyalty
- Scalable Platform: Highly Scalable platform up to 10 Million Subscribers
- Growth in Subscriber Base: With MVNO providing attractive personalized plans they can tap new subscribers and gain significant market share
- Cloud Virtualization and Multi Tenancy Architecture
- Multi-Tenant Architecture: Multiple MVNOs can be connected to single platform
- Independent Control: Each MVNO can manage its own set of services, own web self care and launch their own plans and tariffs.
- Highly Secure platform
Datasheet & Techsheet