Multi-Play Service Management Platform (SMP)
Optimize costs and support to enhance viewer experiences
TOLL FREE: 1800-300-03080
Cable TV industry has seen a spectacular evolution in the last few decades. An increasingly booming range of TV channels, array of new television sets, platforms, introduction of OTT Services and Broadband, Digitization is creating new opportunities for cable operators to become multi-play service providers and provide more enhanced customer experiences.
Driven by customer need to access services over multiple devices, anytime, anywhere, a multi-play SMP allows management, tracking and provisioning of complex multi-service bundles evolving into the next generation of operators (NGO’s) through implementation of advanced Operational Support Systems (OSS’s). Elitecore Multi-Play SMP is a pre-integrated solution that enables MSOs and their value chain model (Distributors, Retailers, Local Cable Operators - LCOs) to drive multi-service business ranging from Cable to Broadband to Wi-Fi on single stack.
- Single stack services ranging from cable to broadband to Wi-Fi
- Enables optimized operating costs and support for innovative offerings and customer experience.
- Launch phase-wise Data, PayTV & VoIP on the same platform: Elitecore Multiplay Service Management Platform is a modular solution that can be used by CSPs for broadband services and the same platform with few additional modules can be extended to support Pay TV and/or VoIP services
- Interoperable, robust & scalable platform: A powerful real-time carrier grade platform that can handle the billing of prepaid/postpaid and/or Retail/Enterprise subscribers and is neutral to any network access. Its horizontal architecture is built to scale to million users easily and support delivery across various multiple devices and applications. The platform supports complex integration with core network elements and easily deployable in multi-vendor ecosystem through open standards implementation
- Centralized product catalogue for multiple lines of business: A comprehensive solution offers an integrated product catalog, policy control and charging systems that enables MSO quickly roll-out range of Customer centric customized or Channel bouquet services, launch policy based plans such as zone wise bundled packages, subscription based charging, multi-tier FUP & quota based plans, turbo boost, time of day, shared plans, social media packages, add-on plans and bandwidth on demand offers.
- 360° subscriber view: Enables operators to have 360-degree Subscriber View that includes customer account history, plan information, usage information, billing information, payment information and customer summary. These information leads to more informed business decisions by faster, accurate and accessible view of business metrics.
- Service Bundles: Also allows operators to offer bundled plans of various services that becomes an additional source for the operators as well as it is beneficial for the subscribers who can buy multiple services from a single operator.
- Reports & Analytics: Elitecore Multiplay Service Management Platform comes along with various off-the-shelf business intelligence reports that help operators to know which are their highest selling offers, channels, most visited URLs, peak hours for data consumption.
- Zone / Partner / Reseller / MSO wise offerings: The platform comes with integrated product catalog, policy control and charging systems that enables the operators to offer offers based on zones, partner, resellers, MSOs.
- Multi room / second screen (Device based): Enables the operator to offer multi room charging/second screen charging. This helps the end subscribers to add multiple connections in their billing account with a reduced price.
- Promotions & campaign management: Facilitates the Cable MSO to configure and manage complex promotions and discount models like free days, free validity extension, cross package discounts, multi-subscription discounts, attribute based discounts for multiple service
- Single pre-integrated convergent platform for Cable/Pay TV Eco System: Elitecore Multi-play SMP is true network convergent platform supporting all networks like HFC, COAX, FTTH. It achieves true service convergence by supporting various services like Cable TV (Analog & Digital), IPTV, Broadband and OTT Services. The convergence is across key data entities including Customer, Account, Service and Product.
- Content flexibility and personalized customer service: Centralized product catalog enables offering various new packages, tariff plans, VAS, localized content, discounts, targeted advertising & promotions etc. based on subscriber profile. It also enables integration with multiple content providers in the ecosystem.
- Increased revenues with new opportunities: It is highly flexible solution that accommodates the operator to launch new convergent offers and attractive promotions within one business day. This helps the operator to keep up with the competition and achieve higher ARPU.
- Rapid deployment and enhancement with reduced TCO: Through a J2EE based modular architecture operators can easily and quickly launch various product plans and future services on the same platform ensuring faster time to market. Elitecore’s Multi-play SMP has open, expandable APIs that make the platform an easy to distribute and readily upgradable solution that reduces the total cost of ownership and ensures higher return on investment.
Datasheet & Techsheet