Internet Protocol Television (IPTV)
Unified services for Voice over Broadband, IPTV and Data services
TOLL FREE: 1800-300-03080
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) is the advancement in television with the latest broadcasting technology, delivering TV programs through internet streaming instead of other medium like satellite, fiber optic cable etc. Globally, IPTV subscriber numbers are increasing, driven by technological development, a need for HD channels and video on demand. Subscription numbers are also increasing due to new market expansion. Improved viewer experience and better infrastructure and devices have also led to emergence of bundled voice – video and data services.
Elitecore’s IPTV solution allows Service Providers to offer a one-stop solution for a subscriber’s data, voice over broadband and IPTV needs. These services are offered through flexible product catalogs and across platforms so as to suit subscriber needs.
- Convergent prepaid & postpaid model reduces excessive infrastructure expenses.
- Real time services activation and flow through allows easy recharge options for subscribers
- Easier revenue sharing among partners (broadcasters & content providers)
- Faster and easier business development for dealer- resellers who can better manager commission sharing structure
- Single Platform for Multiple Services: EliteCore’s CRESTEL IPTV Platform is an NGN platform that can be easily extended to support Voice, Video data service on the same Platform. The operator does not have to incur additional cost to roll out new service on the same platform. A flexible platform enables offer Viewer Interactive Services such as – TV shopping, Gaming, Time shift TV, Video on Demand, on-demand advertising, Video Calling.
- Catalog Management: The product catalog enables offer localized content & targeted advertising based on subscriber profile. It is an Open system that enables integration with N number of content provider in the ecosystem
- Viewer Interactive Service: It enables IPTV provider offer Viewer Interactive Services such as – TV shopping, Gaming, Time shift TV, Video on Demand, on-demand advertising, Video Calling.
- Subscriber management: CRESTEL’s subscriber management module is tightly integrated with the product catalogue and provisioning.
- Reseller/Distributor Management: It enables managing complex partner relation in the IPTV ecosystem easily. Can manage multiple Partners – broadcaster, reseller distributor, content providers, CDN Provider with differing agreements with the same system.
- Middleware Independent: CRESTEL IPTV Solution supports Open Standards based provisioning for Multi-Vendor Middleware/STB that prevents vendor lock in for Service Provider.
- Real Time Flow: Real time flow through provisioning for IPTV Service components.
- Subscriber query management: The module allows troubleshooting and ticket management to track subscriber complaints.
- On-demand IPTV services: Subscribers can self manage service on demand through Service Selection portal, which instantaneously automates network/ bandwidth provisioning.
- Retail/Corporate solution: The SDP can be extended to support both Retail & Corporate solution. It can be offered to Hotel, ISP, Telcos.
- Back office Integration: It is integrated to financial accounting system, existing infrastructure or can offer the complete system for billing & payment management, customer management, content management and partner & reseller Management.
For End Customers
- Single itemized bill for multiple services
- Multi-mode recharge interfaces
- Facility of Bundled Services like View Video on Demand, time-shifted TV (DVR)
- Interactivity &Personalized viewing through EPG
- EPG support helps operator to Reduce Customer Care Expenses and Targeted advertising
- Common Platform for Triple-Play services - Video, Data & Content
- Efficient revenue sharing with content providers, infrastructure providers and broadcasters that prevents revenue leakage for the operators.